Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've Been Vindicated

Ella took a few quizzes that she found on the American Girl website.  I'm not sure which quizzes she took, but I do have a list of her results.  She wrote them all down so that she could read them to me when I got back from the Y.  She was so cute, so innocent when she said, "Mom, listen to all of the stuff I learned about myself ..."  She went on to read and explain an extensive list, but I found two of her results in particular rather amusing:

"My life pet is a horse.  Huh, I never would have thought that.  I would have thought my life pet would be a dog, you know.  A horse, I guess that makes sense.  I guess they're right."

"I need me time.  That's what the website says.  You know mom, I guess you are right about quiet time.  I guess I do need it.  That's what the quiz says."



I'm curious to see if this quiz will work to my advantage tomorrow.  No resistance to quiet time?  Sounds way too good to be true.

No comments:

Blog Archive