Sunday, February 12, 2012

Motorcycle Shop

Daniel has converted our garage into a mechanic's shop.  He and Blaine each bought a busted up old bike, and together they're repairing them, as time and money permit.  Daniel described his bike to me as  a thirty year old broken down bike that would need loads of work before it would ever run.  I believed him, so I didn't resist much when I learned of his plans to rebuild it.  Well, only a few short weeks after he bought his bike, Daniel had it up and running.  This means one of three things:

  • Daniel didn't know what he was talking about when he estimated how much work the bike would need.
  • Daniel is a mechanical whiz and can fix almost everything with little effort.
  • Daniel twisted the truth just a little so that I wouldn't freak out about him riding a motorcycle.
I am choosing to believe the second option.  


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Love the jean jacket picture...grease lightning! Not all you need is a poodle skirt!

Blog Archive